Prince of Wales Theatre location
Slap bang in the centre of London’s busy tourist district, Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus, the Prince of Wales is surrounded by other theatres, restaurants, bars, cafes, coffee shops and late-night shops. It stays busy more or less all night and is very well connected with excellent public transport links.
- The closest tube stations are Piccadilly Circus (for the Bakerloo and Piccadilly lines) and Leicester Square (for the Northern and Piccadilly lines), both a short walk away.
- 1 minute from Piccadilly Circus: Take the Leicester Square exit from the tube and head straight down Coventry Street. The theatre is on your right.
- 4 minutes from Leicester Square: From the station, head towards Leicester Square. Keep walking straight ahead - the theatre is on your left.
- Buses to Haymarket: 3, 6, 12, 13, 19, 23, 38, 88, 139
- Buses to Charing Cross Road: 24, 29, 176
- The Prince of Wales Theatre is inside the city's traffic Congestion Charge Zone. If you drive in the area between 7am and 6pm it costs £10 a day. If you're driving there after 6pm you won't be charged.
- Why not take advantage of Q-Park's Theatreland Parking Scheme? It'll save you 50% off your parking fees for up to 24 hours. To qualify, hand your Q-Park car park ticket in for validation at the theatre box office and the car park machine will automatically give you 50% off<
- The closest car park is the 24/7 Q Park Chinatown at 20 Newport Place, WC2H 7PR. At full price it costs £18 for up to 3 hours and £24 for 4 hours, so 50% off is well worth having